Fox Creek Library is always grateful to receive financial donations. Your donation will help support the growth of a number of library initiatives, including collection expansion, program offerings, and other services and resources.
Books and other materials
We are pleased to accept gently used books and other materials. Donations are either added to our collection or made available to the public during book sales.
How to donate
Donations can be dropped off at the Circulation Desk in the Library.
Criteria for donated materials
- Recently published fiction and non-fiction
- Paperbacks and hardcovers
- Regular print and large print
- Classics (in excellent condition, please)
- DVDs and Blu-Rays, books on CD (in excellent condition – no scratches, broken cases)
We cannot accept:
- Material in poor condition (worn, torn, dusty, written in)
- Moldy, damp books
- Books with yellowed or brittle pages
- Items containing outdated information
- Encyclopedia sets and almanacs
- Textbooks, manuscripts
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Magazines and newspapers
- Audio-visual material in cassette or VHS format
- Computer software
Donated items are added to the collection if they meet the criteria listed above, do not result in unwanted duplication and are in formats that fit our collection.